For nearly twenty years, Sef Krell has dedicated his career to advocating for the rights of others, ensuring that injured workers receive all the benefits to which they are entitled, personal injury victims and the families of wrongful death victims receive maximum compensation for their injuries and loss, and protecting the rights and liberty of those accused of a criminal act.
- J.D., Western State University School of Law
- B.A., California State University, Northridge
- Awarded by the California Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board
- Multiple cash settlements in excess of $100,000
- Multiple 100% disability decisions