Experienced California Criminal Defense Attorneys Who Will Fight For Your Rights
If you have been arrested and charged with a crime, you may be facing expensive fines and the loss of your liberty if convicted. In addition, a criminal conviction can damage your reputation and affect your ability to get or keep a job or professional license for many years to come. Any criminal charge is a serious matter that should be taken to a qualified, experienced criminal defense attorney for help. At the Law Offices of Sef Krell in Encino, our attorneys have been fighting for clients in Southern California charged in state, federal and juvenile court for over 20 years. We can help you protect your reputation and preserve your freedom no matter what the charge.
Defending clients charged with all types of crimes for over 20 years
Our lawyers have represented people charged with many different offenses. We can help you defend against allegation of type of criminal matter, including the following:
- Assault and Violent Crimes – assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, child abuse
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of alcohol or drugs
- Drug Related Offenses, including possession as well as sale or distribution
- Theft Offenses and Property Crimes, including robbery, burglary, shoplifting, fraud, embezzlement, and destruction of property
- Homicide – from involuntary manslaughter to murder, including attempted homicide and conspiracy charges
- Sex Offenses – sexual abuse, sexual assault, rape, child molestation
- Weapons Violations
- Computer & Internet Crimes
- Juvenile Offenses
Protecting You, Protecting Your Rights
In any criminal prosecution, you are guaranteed certain rights by the Constitution, including the right to remain silent and the right to have an attorney represent you. Knowing these rights and exercising them are some of the most important things you can do when arrested or questioned by law enforcement. The sooner you call a lawyer, the sooner we can begin protecting your rights and putting you in the best possible position for the best possible result, whether that is a dismissal of charges, a not guilty verdict, or a plea to a lesser offense with probation or minimal sentencing. We take the time to thoroughly review the evidence and discuss your options with you. Whatever you decide, we will provide a strong, aggressive defense and fight to see that you receive a fair trial and a positive outcome.
If you have been arrested or are facing criminal charges in Los Angeles or Southern California, call the Law Offices of Sef Krell for a free consultation and immediate assistance.